Create objects = Drag & drop objects from the left menu into the layout
Draw bricks = Pick a color from the color palette on the right menu.
Select the brush tool above the color palette.
Hold down left mouse button to draw bricks.
Erase bricks = Select the erase tool above the color palette.
Hold down left mouse button to erase bricks.
( Right click anywhere or click on the selection tool to get out of draw/erase mode )
- Drag & drop ( Hold shift to lock axes )
- Arrow keys to move selected object 1 pixel at a time ( Hold shift for 10px )
- Drag the white scale icons on the edges of a wall
- Cntrl + drag to scale from the walls center
- Drag the white rotate icon in the center of a wall
- Shift + drag to rotate in 5° increments
- Press the delete key to delete the selected object
- Click the trashcan on the right menu to delete the selected object
Copy paste objects
- Hold down cntrl while draging an object will create a copy of that object
- Cntrl + C to copy the selected object
- Cntrl + V to paste the copied object in the center of the screen
- Cntrl + shift + V to paste the copied object at the same position as the copied object
I liked the game as well, Thank you to the author / developer.
Is 160,000 a good score for the first level of this game? I don't know how I got the ball to load, what key is that. Using Linux Mint KDE 18.3 and a Chrome browser... Still trying to figure out the "itch.io" application for Linux...
We increased the viewable area and added Up=Shake, but we didn't add the other controls you requested. Here is why, Super Pinball Maker is based on pinball but is not a pinball simulation and requires a different control scheme. You need to have one hand on the mouse at any time to use the laser- and ( later in development ) other powerups. Down=Launch is just redundant since every left and right flipper control can be used to launch the ball and adding it anyways would take away one easy reachable button we might later need for something else. Up for shake makes a lot of sense though and we also added W,A,S,D or better W,A,D as an alternative to the arrow keys.
I hope you check out the new update and give us further feedback.